Management of Sinusitis in Ayurveda
1. Have freshly-prepared and easily-digestible warm food, lots of vegetables, and fresh fruits.
2. Avoid cold, heavy, oily foods, cold drinks, cigarette, chocolates, ice cream, cold water, etc.
3. Use Regularly cinnamon, black pepper, cumin seeds, mint, onion, basil, garlic, honey, coriander, rock salt, fennel, clove, turmeric, ginger, liquorice, etc
4. Drink warm water
1. Avoid cold water bath, day sleep, sedentary life,
2. Do good exercise and walking
3. Avoid stress
4. Avoid constipation
5. Guard yourself against dust, smoke, pollution, irritants by wearing masks.
AYURVEDIC & PANCHKARMA TREATMENT
1. Take early precaution in cold and upper respiratory infections
2. Internal medication with
Dashmoolakatutrya Kshayam, Amritotaram Kshayam, Varanadi Kashayam, Anu tailam, Nirgundyadi tailam , Guggulu Tikatkam tablets, Vyoshdi tablets, Chitrakhreetaki, Dashmool Hareetaki, Mahalaksmivilas ras
3. Panchkarma treatments
Nasyam with anu tailam & Shadbindu tailam,
Talam & lepam with Cinnamon paste, rasnadi churan.
Kawal, Takra dhara, Vamana etc.
Swedanam & nadi sweda with holy basil (Tulsi) /mint / eucalyptus oil / clove oil /Dashmool
Dhoompanam with turmeric powder.
4. Yoga & Pranayam
Anuloom Pratiloom (Alternate Nostril Breathing), Brastrika & Bhramri Pranayam
5. Nasal wash (neti)with solution of Tankana Bhasma
#Ayurvedic Doctor #Ayurvedic Consultation #Sinusitis #Panchkarma #Nasyam call 7696287379 For more info visit us at http://ayurvedahealingtree.in/bizFloat/5a1f57f3d0729e0a846ef566/Management-of-Sinusitis-in-Ayurveda-DIET-ADVICE-1-Have-freshly-prepared-and-easily-digestible-warm-food-lots-of-vegetables-and-fresh-fruits-2-Avoid-cold-heavy-oily-foods-cold-drinks-cigarette-chocolates-ice